cvec

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fisherman

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I was wondering what yall think of cvec's t-maxx pipe on tower. or is there a better one out therefor a t-maxx.

i had the sirio bb pipe on mine and loved the power increase..plus the sound it has..was cool..

o i found one for a .18 engin on tower and it was only like 44 dolars but i dont think I'm going to get it
thanx.

are th e motor saver air filters good for a t-maxx ? and does the stock air filter really suck?

sorry to change subjects

fisherman,

Welcome to RCNT. You are asking a lot of questions...this is a good thing. I am curious as to whether or not you have tried out search function or have you taken any time to read through this huge thread (CLICK HERE). You will find quite a bit of information and answers to some of your questions already posted.

As to the newest question about MotorSaver air filters. Yes, the stock filter sucks by comparison to the MotorSaver. Yes, the MotorSaver is good...nay, it is great for the T-Maxx and will improve the engine's performance.

Again, welcome to RCNT.

I'm sorry for asking so much questions, yes this is true i am new and i have tried out the search so i will try to not ask as many questions

LOL...please continue to ask your questions. I was not trying to discourage the questions so much as I was trying to provide you with a resource or tool by which you might find your answers a little quicker. Sometimes, when you post a question in a thread that is unrelated...you do not get an answer very quickly. That can get to be frustrating.

So, please continue to ask your questions. If you come up with one that is different from the thread you are currently in, start a new thread with your new question. That might get some quicker responses. Just some food for thought.

i looked into the searches and found them to be a greater recource than my threads. i will ask questions but i will try to search and find them b/f i start a new thread. You know becoming a member of this site is really helping me alot. when i first got my t-maxx i was frustrated cuz there was noone to help me with my probs so thanks for every ones help so far.

slowly but shurly I'm learning

That's the ticket. :D