cvec pipe

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlouis12

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Does anyone have or no the instructions for the cvec pipe?

From what i hear, the pipe can be used for lower end and top end speed. I do not know have the tune the pipe for such. I can not find the instructions for this pipe so please help and let me know what you have or know?

Here is the link for the pipe
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXGFH5&P=7

LOL...I expected some high tech part there man.....it's simple, just push the header and pipe flanges closer or further apart inside the silicone coupling....you shorten the header coupling for top end and lengthen it for more bottom end......

did you get that back yard track setup agian?

screw apart

This pipe screws apart in three sections. i thought it would have something to do with screwing it apart.

1. Do you know where the instructions for this pipe are?
2. Which pipe is for top end and low end between the single chamber and dual chamber pipe?
3. And which pipe do I have, a single chamber or a dual chamber?

The backyard track is put on hold until the summer.

1. No I don't.....

2. Not sure but I believe the dual chamber will be the top end. more pipe volume usually equates to smoother exhaust pressure. the shorter pipes will give quicker throttle response from the faster back pressure build up.

3.no idea how to tell which witch is which

I still have the yard tools when you're ready.....

you take that pipe apart, and move the cotter pin that holds the spring. not sure which way cause i dont ahve mine anymore, but you do take it apart