Custom traxxas slash 2wd trophy desert racer.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sure does!!! I just finished up all the welding on it so now all I have to do is grind down the welds and paint!
I’ll post pics in a min

HECK YEAH! I’ll paint that on the side in red and white
The mad will be in white and the max will be in red

I think that there’s some competition now @TRAT 😉
The e on the plasma cutter came out weird so it looks like lukos RCs instead of Luke’s RCs lol
View attachment 173442View attachment 173443View attachment 173444View attachment 173445View attachment 173446View attachment 173447

Got that Mad Max look going for it. :thumbs-up:

Like to see it at night with the light on. Love the spare tires. 😎 Nice looking Mad Max rig.🏁

Very cool, I love one's imagination builds.

I’ll add more when I get home. View attachment 173422View attachment 173423
It has most of the paneling done on it. I’m not gonna run a body on it because there is no need with the fully paneled cage in it.
I have a video of it running and I can post it to YouTube and link it here. It is a video with my phone inside the truck on the drivers side window so it looks like I am actually driving the truck.
Is anyone going to comment on that hole in the tire? 🤪

Is anyone going to comment on that hole in the tire? 🤪
lol yeah the hole in the tire? that was from one of the wheels catching too much grip going around a corner and unloading all of the speed to the other side lol.
You should use Pro-Line Baja KR2s or the Traxxas KO2 from the RaptoR
I'll look into that!

Back