Custom Revo builds..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bkyd Basher

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So over the weekend i finally got time to get some stuff distmantled, stripped, coated and back together with the addition of a wing and tekno mount and some LED's on mine.

Last edited:
Its Kawasaki green Powdercoat.Tough as nails, and the fuel does not affect it either.

I was thinking of painting my chassis too... ordered white rpm a arms. Thinking of dying them red and painting the chassis red with automotive paint because it will be a satin finish similar to anodising due to the lack of clear coat. Fuel may affect it tho...

Thanks, ya they both came out great.. And i would really consider not painting the chassi as i dont think it will hold up very well. If u buy the powder i would gladley coat it for ya. I'm sure there is a satin finish or something similar to that affect. Check out Powderbythepound.com for examples of colors the have. I have even coated headers and resonators and the heat doesn't even effect the finish. Just something to think about.. http://www.powderbuythepound.com/AUSSIE-S_ANODIZED_RED_TRANSPARENT_-FLAT/

Last edited:
found this for $125 free shipping.and you could do it urself and some buddys

Last edited:
Yup thats what i have. And just got a used kithen oven for it.I actually use a toaster oven for small parts. Dont do it in any oven ur gonna cook in ever again though.

i wanted too cook cookies while i baked my powder coat.hey powder coated cookies...lol
also you can use ritz powder dye on any plastic part.but you can only go to a darker color.the white arms are grt-8 for the dye.just get a pot of boiling water drop in ur part.the longer you let it simmer the darker the part will be.ritz can be found @walmart for $1.50 a box.just don't do like i did and use your wifes cooking pot.kinda like the oven for powder coating.

I ordered white rpm a arms I plan to dye red. Hope they don't turn out pink.... I used to dye all my RC parts back in the 80"s. Usually turns out good...

love the colors ! the green looks mean !

Ya i have dyed few things recently also, came out great!Did the wheels on that maxx i built.

Last edited: