Custom Made MLST Skull Plate

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makakoa808

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Check it out.. My Custom MLST Lower Center Chassis Skull Plate

MLSTSkullPlateforum.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks preciate the compliment

Ok so I got a great response on my MLST Skull Plate I decided I'm going to make a few more designs.
Here are three more.

Bio Hazard
MLSTBioHPlate.jpg

LosiLogo (Wonder If I can legaly make this?)
LosiPlate.jpg

DevGirl
MLSTDevGirlPlate.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome, love the skull......can you make one for my LST2 ?:shrug:

Awesome, love the skull......can you make one for my LST2 ?:shrug:

You mean 1:18th scale MLST2 It will fit.. The MLST and MLST2 have the same chassis.. same as the raminator and ramunition... all same chassis. :D

I don't see why you can not make the Losi plate. You just couldn't sell it legally...

Well I guess I can't make it lol.. I was gonna sell it.. Thats how I get the funds to make my stuff... It pays for it self.. Wont get rich off it but keeps my funded..:)

OOPS, nevermind this one.......SORRY !;):D

Last edited:
You mean 1:18th scale MLST2 It will fit.. The MLST and MLST2 have the same chassis.. same as the raminator and ramunition... all same chassis. :D

No, actually I mean my 1/8 scale LST2.:D If you can make me one of the SKULL and the 'LOSI', I'll take 'em.;)

No, actually I mean my 1/8 scale LST2.:D If you can make me one of the SKULL and the 'LOSI', I'll take 'em.;)

I'd have to buy one first as a template to work off of, but I'll see what I can do.

Check out these two.
MLSTDevGirlPlate.jpg

MLSTBioHPlate.jpg

Hello Everyone,

Here's a pic of the plate I ordered from makakoa808 on my mini lst2. It came out great! makakoa808 makes a good product. Cool simple addition to the truck. I really think it looks great.

Attachments

• IMG_3894.jpg
    IMG_3894.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 121
Cool work! How are you cutting them out?

I design the part digitise it then send the design out to be cut to a CNC machine shop.

Hello Everyone,

Here's a pic of the plate I ordered from makakoa808 on my mini lst2. It came out great! makakoa808 makes a good product. Cool simple addition to the truck. I really think it looks great.

Glad you like it :D, Really stands out with the Black Carbon Fiber behind it.

Last edited:
I think you have a really good thing going. I bet you could and will sell a poop load of those things. :first_place:

Back