custom exhaust

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steeve

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hi i was just woundering if if doing a custom exhaust will damage the motor check out my pics

i think i got 1 up tryin get others on

got pics up

picture.php

---------- Post added at 7:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:31 PM ----------

picture.php

It sure looks cool with the body on, but it takes a specific amount of back pressure from the exhaust to the tank to make it run correctly.

Rolex hit it right to where you will probably loose too much backpressure from the exhaust and wont be able to feed the tank enough pressure to keep her running right. I have seen some people with a similar idea but they actually reduced it down a couple sizes to help keep that backpressure going to the tank. Cool look but probably anti effective....

it runs fine and seems to be quicker but its louder sounds cool but neighbours dont appreciate it i think I'm goin to drop the tail pipes to 8mm to give it more back pressure and make it quieter

---------- Post added at 7:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:38 PM ----------

i could go the other way an run it all in 8mm and step up on the tail pipes to keep the look

---------- Post added at 7:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:40 PM ----------

picture.php

---------- Post added at 7:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:45 PM ----------

picture.php