Custom Carbon fiber chasis

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kazi

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Here you have my latest custom hop-up for my Savage, 4 mm carbon fiber chasis and 3mm roll bar.

savage25%20004.jpg

one pic with the custom receiver box

savage25%20007.jpg

savage25%20014.jpg

savage25%20015.jpg

dang thats really nice dude. good job.
savager

I've seen a lot of full aluminized savages and they're cool, but that is the best looking savage I've ever seen period. Nothing beats custom parts in mind, very nice looking savage, keep up the great work.

boy you sure are a creative guy nice job!!real clean looking truck still waiting for my receiver box?

Awesome job kazi! You really have some talent. The craftmanship looks great. You should really think about producing a few more to sell on this forum or on ebay. I like the fact that the roll bar can be disconnected from the TVP's. The arches in the TVP's also help add support to them. That is alot better than other CF TVP's where the cutouts are all straight.

How much of a beating have you put it through?

I took the two pieces idea from Savage-Kai but build the side plates thicker due I was not looking for weigh saving only, I just raced one tank only so is hard to say if there is any improvement in the car handling. It took me 6 hours to do it, 4 for the drawing
1 CNC program and 1 machining. As allways it has been cheaper to buy any aftermarket CF part but nobody makes the 4mm thickness. Next project AL6061 cooling head :D

Kazi - man, the stuff you are creating is AWESOME!

If you need a website to sell it through, I'm about ready. :thumbup:

Great work bro!

Back