Custom BMW e46 M3 GTR (NFS MW)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,
We started building many guys dream. The unforgettable German //now Classic cause it is from 2001//
Our first model's chassis had some issues, so we worked on it a little bit

IMG_6035.JPG
Because we aim for authentic look from the outside. //We don't want those bars sticking out from the hood//
This is why every car's body has to be fixed differently to the chassis.

IMG_6042.JPG

Beside all of this. Many parts were redesigned and 3D printed. (parts which color is darker)
Hopefully these new elements will improve our car's durability. Testing the FORD illuminated some flaws we noticed, surely testing this one will reveal new problem but hey that's Life :) We will reach perfection!!

I remember that car. Too bad you barely get to drive it in Most Wanted or Carbon. I'm all about American Muscles, but that car just seemed to do no wrong.
4th Most Wanted, last time I played, driving a built to the nines Mustang. Couldn't seem to win anymore driving it.

Hey Heisenburg!!
You've got a german name if see that well. :D
But I understand your affection toward A. Muscles. I myself big fun of them. Whenever we see them here in Europe, all I gotta say Just Jaws Drop. That's it :)
My choice would be a MUSTANG as well but from 1967!
BUT this BMW is my longest lasting car dream. I want to realize possessing it not just miniaturized: OMG

People call me Heisenburg because of my penchant for porkpie hats, add to that, my mad scientist approach to RC, and I have my nickname.
I own 3 American Muscles 1:1 scale, including my 1st car. . I have captured every 1:1 car I own (5 cars and a bike) in RC artwork. All with lights, exhaust fire, and engine sound.
I did 1 movie car, the 1979 Mad Max V8. But I hate doing movies. I do enjoy replicating video game cars, especially the ones I customized and won with. I want to do a 1969 Charger, Black, with a flapped hood scoop. I beat the tuner and exotic bosses in under 17 second each, driving that car, on the canyon races of Need for Speed Carbon. But I can't find an unbuilt HPI kit.

Ahh American pie, got it now:D
That's amazing I wanna do your reverse (1:10 first then 1:1 , hopefully sooner I might imagine:)
Actually we've been thinking to do a charger as well. That car's just radiate masculinity and it looks super awesome

I'm walkin in heaven nowadays. It's enough just to look at it. My mind goes nutts when thinking of Testing it
biggrin.gif

Stripes on BMW M3 GTR.jpg

OMG! It's Finished!!! I stopped believing this day would come :D