Curious what this t-maxx is worth

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prysionero

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
My buddy gave me his classic T-Maxx other day and since I'm not huge into the RC world I dont know its worth.

T-Maxx Classic - add ons i know of on it
+Upgraded to 3.3 Motor
+RPM Nylon arms front/back
+Resonator pipe
+Blue Aluminum chassis
+Gas line filter
Also came with 15 minute charger for ez starter battery and 1 gallon green fuel

I would say that if you were to turn around and sell it, you could probably expect to get about $200-$250 for it.

heres some pics with my phone...sorry for bad pic

Photo07170936.jpg

Photo07170934_1.jpg

Photo07170935.jpg

Photo07170935_1.jpg

ill have to clean it up and get some better pics

It looks to be in pretty good shape and the rpm a-arms will help sell it along with the resonator already on it. As long as it fires up and engine is not worn out i agree with the $200-$250 range on value. But not anything over that unless you have a ton of extras with it and even then its hard to get more than $250 for any used tmaxx unless its a newer 3.3 model with the 2.4ghz tx/rx and only like 1 gallon of fuel through it. Then you could pull around $300-$350.

Rpm Skids, or covers also, if I'm not mistaken

I had mine done out with aluminum bulks, braces, towers etc., all the RPM for it, resonator, Big Bore shocks etc. etc., and I only got $250 for mine! I think that nitro is a harder sell these days. Dont get me wrong, I definately think that there is still a market for nice well taken care of Tmaxx, just a bit harder to get your money out of it.

I would say around $150 maybe but you would prob.have to sell it to some one that wants something cheap to get into the hobby.
I only got $150 for my 2.5 revo and it ran great NEVER even jumped it

Back