Crawler to Scaler Conversion (UPDATE)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bwhahaahahahahahah, omfg you're killing me!!! Be sure to armorall those tires there champ. :hehe:

Looks great Rolex! I wish I had a bashing spot like yours. lol

Hey Rolex don't forget to do a complete disasembly so you can get all the sand out of the little cracks and stuff, the sand is hard on parts, NOT!!!! you just keep changing the color and lay out of the comforter. LMFAOTG!!!!!!!!

Nice dunes in the background, and that action shot is sweet!

Looking good!

are you going to deannodize the orange?

No, I actually like the orange. I'm about to paint the new frame rails, and it's now a toss-up between flat black or spraying them white and then doing several coats of transparent Hard anno orange to match the aluminum.

Beautiful work as usual Rolex!

i was afraid those were clowns when i first saw the trolls

It's up and running!

Finished installing all the electronics in it last night, and had it traveling along the floor without being on my hands and knees. :D

E-1.jpg

Wow! Look at that front tire, I don't think he's kidding! It looks like it actually HAS rolled on the floor, under power still questionable :p:

Just Kidding Buddy! Nice Work!

The ESC and the receiver were mounted on the side frames, and the plate that came stock with the AX-10 was eliminated. Note, also, the battery is mounted sideways under the belly. Very low center of gravity.

E-2.jpg

E-3.jpg

LMAO!!
Sure there's lint on them, but I bought those wheels from SMaxxin, and he had made one run with his hi-lift, so they even had some dirt between the lugs. I left it there because it really added detail to that 'scale' look I was going for. :hehe:

That's a good looking rig you've got there Rolex! Will that one leave the house?

Back