Crashed My Buggy...Carnage Pics Included!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, it's broken all right!!!!!! nice drawing by the way....

Edit: I see the problem in the drawing, you took the hand you steer with off the transmitter and were unable to steer around the post, LOL!!!!!!

Last edited:
Yep, it's broken all right!!!!!! nice drawing by the way....

Edit: I see the problem in the drawing, you took the hand you steer with off the transmitter and were unable to steer around the post, LOL!!!!!!

And he has arms growing out of his neck lol.

I would have to say that the fatal error was that he has no neck and therefore was unable to turn his whole body quickly enough to prevent the pole entering his line of travel... lol

I starting to dislike you.

Lol, leave my drawing alone

Hey I'm not makin any excuses, it was my stupid fault.
I'm starting to feel like rolex lol

You'll learn around here that inanimate objects attack a lot of rigs lol and it's always " hey wtf where did that garage come from" lol

Yeah i know what you mean. Gotta be careful. My friends HSP got brutally attacked by a rabid clothesline!
And i was like look out dude its chasing your truck!!!! Bang, it jumped straight in front of it. And then it ran away, and he goes woah that sucker came outta nowhere!!!!!!!
So we dont drive in the backyard anymore, a trampoline tried to jump in front of mine shortly after but i avoided it.!
Too dangerous!

your not old and smelly.

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^

First time I let my son drive my .30 powered Savage...... about 0.2 seconds after I handed him the remote....WOT right into the corner fence post! It happened so fast I did not even have time to get the words stop or turn out!lol
The old Savage drove away unscathed, with me at the controller!

lol, I let my GF drive mine for like 10sec thats prolly a world record lol, and everytime she got on the gas the closed her eyes, I ask her why she was doing that and she said that it scared her lol luckly their was no crashes "because we was in like a 400ft area with nothing around" :p

lucky you my gf just screams and jams the throttle in a neighborhood full of cars and ditches full of water haha

Back