CowRC Jumbo Flat Mat Giveway!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
23w49ag.png

If you're not already familiar with the CowRC Flat Mat then you need to read the review here. The CowRC flat mat is a prefect addition to any workbench, either at the track or in the work shop. The Flat Mat include the following features:
  • Standard to large scale R/C assembly, disassembly, and maintenance
  • 24 x 30 inch easy to transport work area
  • 23 inch 8 area lower organizational pallet

GIVEAWAY

Prize: CowRC Jumbo Screw Catcher Flat Mat

How to enter:
  1. Like us on Facebook.
  2. Below tell us at least one thing that's on your R/C Christmas or wishlist. (Limit one post per person)

Winner:
Winner will be randomly picked on Dec. 14 @ 1:00PM EST. Good luck and thank you CowRC!

on my rc X-mas wishlist in a new big block motor for my 3.3 maxx !

An Exo kit with a VXL combo, it would really be nice to get something for myself, somewhat of a deterrent from life for a bit (diagnosed with severe anxiety, among other things, but i nee-dent go into more details) And RC has been a great outlet for me :)

I just purchased a Team Associated SC10 today. So my R/C wishlist is to get some new bearings, and hopefully this mat. Tried to win this mat last time. Try again this time. I'm sure everyone deserves it. God Bless!

A Cow RC mat of course, oh and a new 4x4 SCT :D

My post Christmas tax return guna by list is a kyosho inferno gt2 a spectrum dx3s a new big block for my buggy and a new small block for my rs4 3 EVO stage-d conversion

A pit mat would be great. Work in the living room on a tv tray, wife complains if it gets scratched.

Tops on my list this year, A Futaba 4PKS! Thanks for the opportunity!

Merry Christmas!

:)

My wishlist for this Christmas would be HPI Savage XL Gassoline and durable pit mat.

On my RC wish list I have full set of Diff fluids to fine tune my power.

Entering the contest for the best Workfloor MATS!

I definately want a Cow RC Mat for Christmas, could really use one and they look incredible! I also would like the New Traxxas Revo 3.3 2.4ghz to replace my old model 5309 revo! I liked you guys on facebook.
Thanks!!
AkaraRC
Peter M. Esposito

Just getting back in to the hobby and picked up my savage x 4.6 today this mat would look good on my work bench.

Merry Christmas

Contest entry!

There's so much I want! I but first... Team Associated SC10.

My R/C Christmas list consists of some spare glowplugs, a few one way bearings, and more fuel for my Savage XL. Merry Christmas to everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have on my Xmas wishlist a micro heli. I need something to occupy my time during commercials on TV.

Christmas is going to run a little late for my present. Tax refund I'm hoping to get the tamiya f350 kit. this mat would be a great item to have for a build!

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk 2

X-mas list - new hpi/hb 8th scale buggy #ifmarworlds

dont need anything that i know of. all 6 of my nitro rc's have been gone through with tons of spare parts, have 12 back up engines, and have all been disassembled now and cleaned for winter storage. just can't think of anything right now.

Wishlist. New lid for revo, new wheels and tires for revo,a good workmat so I don't ruin wifes kitchen table again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back