cooling system? tell me what ya think

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont think it would but like cozea said "if it did take some power away. it would be sooooo little you wouldent notice any differnce
" The hardest part would be some how making the rubber band or whatever stay on the clutch or flywheel.

U know what a radical idea would be would to have like a tub of ice cubes or a singe cube then ahve the fan next to it blowing the cold from the ice onto the engine like a ghetto air conditioner (SP).

Last edited:
I had that same idea. Get the piece that is made for those superchargers, that powers it on the shaft, and also get a pulley and some belts. Make a piece with a 90 degree bend and mounts where the engine attaches to the engine mount (not under the chassis) and on top not under which would throw off the gear mesh (just under the head of the screw). Then get a fan, put it on a shaft, attach it to the housing and put the pulley on the other side of the shaft. Attach the belt, and you have a great cooling fan. I hope you can get a picture in your head of what I mean from my crappy discription.

Let me be the first to welcome you to RCNT.

Other than that, don't expect any of them to reply, since only our sponsor, Scottm is still here after that thread was posted 4 years ago.

Back