Conversion kit

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jk6672

RCTalk Talkaholic
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
After flying electric and still having an interest in my electric buggy, I'm interested in converting two REVO's over to electric. I don't like the E chassis so what's the best electric conversion kit for the REVO? selling my Picco .26 JL red dot, and will attempt to sell my barely used Picco .28
once I take it off.

After flying electric and still having an interest in my electric buggy, I'm interested in converting two REVO's over to electric. I don't like the E chassis so what's the best electric conversion kit for the REVO? selling my Picco .26 JL red dot, and will attempt to sell my barely used Picco .28
once I take it off.

Which mount do you have for the Picco .28 ??
I would like to buy it if its NewEra....

As a matter of fact I have the NewEra mount for the Picco .28 and Picco .26 I was thinkig of putting them up on ebay

---------- Post added at 3:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:31 PM ----------

What Kv motors would work well on the REVO, since it won't be direct drive?

Thinking of trying the Tekno for my REVO with Advantage Racing chassis since i have dual brakes on this one, and really thinking about the Kershaw for the other.

I'm going with the Kershaw chassis, looks nice.
Anyone here done a conversion? I'm curious they've done 4S or 6S, and the set-up.

Need some Anodizing work, any takers for beer money?

Back