Congratulations!

• Thread starter alpinehyperlite
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpinehyperlite

Original RCNT Nutswinger
Supporter
Police
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
You know who you are, and why bro!! :first_place:

Yep big congrats **** and your ****. Pics or it didnt happen, er, well nevermind.

Thanks Apline, I appreciate it. I can't even begin to describe how thrilled we are.

Hell ya way to use the WOODie! :hehe:

Congratulations, get all the sleep you can while you can lol.

Finallly!!!! Congrats bro!

If you plan to do your share, stock up on rubber gloves, disposable aprons or Hazmat suits and an OSHA approved respirator.
I recommend the particulate, vapor and gas filtering respirator and strongly suggest that you plan an escape route.

If you plan to do your share, stock up on rubber gloves, disposable aprons or Hazmat suits and an OSHA approved respirator.
I recommend the particulate, vapor and gas filtering respirator and strongly suggest that you plan an escape route.

Rolex naturally forgot the most important thing, some sort of pee deflector. Seems like every time the cool air hits them, when you take off their diaper, they just gotta go. :D

Congrats to you and the wife Woodie!!

Rolex naturally forgot the most important thing, some sort of pee deflector. Seems like every time the cool air hits them, when you take off their diaper, they just gotta go. :D

I learned that 5 minutes after we took our son home, he pissed on me, the wall, the floor!

I learned that 5 minutes after we took our son home, he pissed on me, the wall, the floor!

I just don't get it. A perfect stranger follows you home, moves right in, expects you to feed him and buy him anything he wants or needs, and THAT'S the thanks they show you.

...just marking his territory....lol, that house belongs to him now

It's funny you even mention that. We've already been told to make sure to "tuck it in" as it likes to peek out the top. :hehe:

Wow, been gone too long!

Congrats WoodiE!

Just a fair bit of warning, these are the best and easiest years. Cherish every day you have, because the memories you make now will keep you from strangling the kid in 16 years!

It's truly a gift, and I hope the best for you and your family!

Back