computer freezing on youtube

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
My new computer freezes almost every time I try to watch a video on youtube, for several seconds before it finally gets going. Not a buffering deal, an actual freeze up so I can't do anything....Ideas?

No one? Its not just youtube, most any video place I try using does it.

I'm far from a computer wiz, hell, I'm hardly a user but maybe if you give some specs we could help.

That's odd. Happened to me a couple of weeks ago. Someone here had a link and I started wandering through the related links. After 4 or 5, my screen when red and showed horizontal lines. Everything was frozen. Had to hold down the power button and reboot it.
I thought I might have been having a problem with the new EVGA video card, but that was just a guess. It never happened again.

Ok heres a dumb question, whats my flash software?

Adobe Flash Player

Adobe® Flash® Player is a cross-platform browser-based application runtime that delivers uncompromised viewing of expressive applications, content, and videos across screens and browsers.

Flash Player is optimized for high performance on mobile screens and designed to take advantage of native device capabilities, enabling richer and more immersive user experiences.

Actually now that I think of it, it wasn't doing this until I updated Adobe...?

could be a bug with your flash. thats my guess. Uninstall and re-install it is my advice

I'll give that a try...

hope it works!!! If not try giving Adobe a call