Colour of fuel changed.......

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simple83

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
when i purchased my nitro fuel bout 2 weeks ago it was a green coulour, but now its has changed to a light brown/orange colour..... does this mean the fuel is off n i should throw it out???? wat is the possible cause of this?:\

I've had a gallon of blue fuel lying in my damp basement for 4 years, and the color never altered. Such a reaction is probably different from one fuel brand to another, so I suggest you check the company's website for FAQ or ask their Customer Service.

They are paid to answer this kind of question, that is if you can get a hold of someone on the line hehe ;)

Just run it you'll be fine LOL. Jk I would at least ask them about it first

the colors of fuel may changes in different places because of light that reflects......it's a long science key for the colors and they originals and etc.........
anyway it may change because of light that you have in your room or because you have opened it and few chemicals could evaporate....
if you had the lid on then there is nothing to worry about...
once I had an bottle of unused but opened bottle (opened and closed...) of fuel for about 4 months and it was still some how ok....

Back