Clutch bell question from a noob

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BusaDog

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey guys, I'm new to the rc car world and have a question for y'all I just removed my 3.3 motor the change out the clutch pads because I thought the spring was broken, and it ended up being the bearings inside the bell that were locked up. What kind of bearings do I need to get to replace the factory ones? Are the bearings just standard, or are they a certain size? Thanks for y'all's help.

I forget what size but the manuall will tell you, you can pick up a better set from fasteddy who is a vendor on this forum....I think 5×11 may be the right size, do not get rubber shielded bearings

Last edited:
I forget what size but the manuall will tell you, you can pick up a better set from fasteddy who is a vendor on this forum....I think 5×11 may be the right size, do not get rubber shielded bearings

Thanks for your help. I'm kinda lost on a bunch of this stuff.

No worries man thats what this forum is here for

No worries man thats what this forum is here for

Just talked to eddy from fasteddysbearins, seemed like a good guy! Said to tell everybody here that he said hello. Thanks again for your help.

Back