clodbuster

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reighard53

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
does anyone have any idea how much a new in box clodbuster is worth or anyone that would buy one cuz i have one that is new in box and just wondering how much its worth

It will depend on which version you have. Is it red or blue? If it's red does it have the chevy symbols on the grill and tailgate?

I'm not sure yet. i just bought one from somebody and it was only 50 buucks new in the box so i figured that i would buy it and see if i could make some money off of it. I'm picking it up tomarrrow

It depends on which version like Smaxxin said. But none are red or blue until they are painted, lol. They will all be white. The original version has a chevy emblem on the grill, and cheverolet written on the tailgate. The second version will have nothing on the grill or tailgate. The third version, actually called the superclodbuster, has 4x4x4 on the grill and nothing on the tailgate, it also has a different blower and decal set than the two previos versions. The most valuable version would be the first, with the chevy emblems. For $50 nib you got a good deal, the super still sells on Tower for around $170. If it is the first version new in box, leave it that way, vintage tamiya kits are quite valuable.

You could part it out too, axles will get usually in the area of $100 for the pair, and you can get about $40 for the hardbody, unless it has the chevy emblems, then you could get a bit more.

ok its the original version and the guy gave it to me for $40 so must have gotten a good deal right?

I'm not sure yet. i just bought one from somebody and it was only 50 buucks new in the box so i figured that i would buy it and see if i could make some money off of it. I'm picking it up tomarrrow

ok its the original version and the guy gave it to me for $40 so must have gotten a good deal right?

Which is it? $40 or $50?

Post up pics when you get it.

ok ur gonna have to wait til i get a new phone cuz thats the only camera i have and my phones broken