Cleaning Products

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am giving my Savage X a fall clean up. What cleaning products are safe to use. I have "simple green max" but want to make sure it will not damage anything before using.

i used to just cover the aircleaner, electronics and such with plastic bags, spray the whoel truck down with purple power and tear after it with the hose. great way to get savage clean, but.....the finish will be messed up on everything when it dries! nowadays i completely disassemble my trucks and clean them piece by piece.only do it a couple times a year. in between i just blow them off with air compressor. scrub brush, bucket of water and dishsoap does wonders !

I use a mixture of simple green and water and also use CowRC cleaning spray. Both work very well.

I use a mixture of simple green and water and also use CowRC cleaning spray. Both work very well.

What rate do you dilute the simple green to water ratio. I've used simple green on my Volvo truck and that stuff is awsome. Just never gave it a thought to use on my toys.