Cleaned up the workbench plus full tour video

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good. Lots of peg board to expand on for the future. Great tour. Thanks.

You might want to consider isolating those (two?) LiPo batteries into say, a clay pot or concrete block on the floor away from combustibles. Just to be accidental fire safe. The TRX NiMh are o.k. to store up on the wooden shelf where you have them.

Cheers. 'AC'

Looking good. Lots of peg board to expand on for the future. Great tour. Thanks.

You might want to consider isolating those (two?) LiPo batteries into say, a clay pot or concrete block on the floor away from combustibles. Just to be accidental fire safe. The TRX NiMh are o.k. to store up on the wooden shelf where you have them.

Cheers. 'AC'
Yeah soon I’m getting a ammo box for them

Nice setup there @Addict Rc.

One suggestion I would make is to get yourself a nice heavy duty power strip, like this 16 outlet strip.

I have a similar one and having several outlets all within reach is so handy when working on the RC's. From soldering, charging batteries, running a computer, or whatever. You can never have enough power outlets. :D

Just cleaned it up and changed it any suggestions on what else to do thqts all the room I’m working with video here
Looks good bud. Definitely need to get those lipos into a lipo bag, ammo box. Metal box. Any thing fire proof. Just incase. I personally just had one blow up in my Kra8 outof nowhere brand new lipo also.. but work space is looking good bud. I love my peg board wall..
Looks good!!! Question, how long did it stay that clean and organized?!?!? I cleaned my tool boxes, work benches and well about a day later you couldn’t tell!!! Lol!!! Happy RC’ing Y’all 🇺🇸❤️🤘🏽🏁
100% agree I clean my bench once week you would never know.

One suggestion I would make is to get yourself a nice heavy duty power strip, like this 16 outlet strip.

I have a similar one and having several outlets all within reach is so handy when working on the RC's. From soldering, charging batteries, running a computer, or whatever. You can never have enough power outlets. :D
Great idea. I have one and love it. Dont know how i did it without. 😁

Your space looks great. I need to clean mine all the way. I get 30-70% then never finish it.

Securing the lipo as mentioned is the only thing I see out of order.

Just cleaned it up and changed it any suggestions on what else to do thqts all the room I’m working with video here

Workbench looks great. It Makes this Hobby Life alot more Easy to handle

You're on your way to a great looking bench.
Thanks

I do it’s down the bench i didn’t add it in the video
Looks good!!! Question, how long did it stay that clean and organized?!?!? I cleaned my tool boxes, work benches and well about a day later you couldn’t tell!!! Lol!!! Happy RC’ing Y’all 🇺🇸❤️🤘🏽🏁
Not very long maybe a week depending how much I work on it

Back