Classic T-maxx Manual

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dizzyotes88

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
So my buddy and I are taking one T-maxx apart to put it on another one that is upgraded. Which I think is the newer T-maxx because the wheel base is longer. Need to know the part numbers for the screws as some of the screws are stripping out upon trying to remove them. This is from the parts truck. The classic. So a manual in case we need screws would be nice. I looked online. Didn't find what I need so I'm asking here. Everyone helping me do far is amazing. And we are up to having 2 trucks running and going out of 5. We will have 2 Traxxas trucks and 2 HPI trucks in the end. We will strip the one truck down as much as we need to in order to make the other full truck. Then sell what's left.

When I get into something I go all out. So I'm a right now in the moment person. My patience for shipping is very little.

Last edited:
See I found that manual but I didn't see the section for parts. Thank you. I was tired last night when I was looking. And frustrated.

But hey, now I've got 3 trucks running. Going to see what that 3.3 has in it today.

Back