chit this sux hardcore

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Domination

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
ok well i ment to remove someone from my buddy list and clicked remove and ok and somehow deleted my whole buddy lisy of 150 screennames does anyone know if there is some way in hell to get that back??

is that for aim? damn i hope i dont do thats i got about 213 ppl on mine....for aol i download aim and then use my aol name and save my buddy list to a cd...so if it gets erased the i just load it in and it is alll back...try contacting aol.

no no AIM just AOL ill try emailing them

ok i used the AOL live help thingy and this does really suck hardcore I'm soooo pissed they said there is no way to recover it i can't belive i did that

that sucks did u talk to everone on there or a couple ppl?
if only a couple people then u should remember there names

no i talked to alot of people on there and alot of the names arent the easiest to remember so far I've remembered 10 only 140 more to go

ahh ok so i got that many on my buddylist and i talk to about ten girls:hump: , and a couple ppl from the forums and crap which is 20 out of 200 some

i prob talk to about 50 but not all the time frequently i talk to about 15-20

EDIT- i remember alot of the names but can't remeber the numbers after the names thats whats killin me

i hats the carpp y do ppl put the numbers there just put a goddamn bname

I dont use AIM I use trilliap pro v2 (has AIM,Yahoo,MSN,IRC,ICQ) all in one... but Man I back my list up once a month just incase of sh!t like this..

Originally posted by FSTFBDY
I dont use AIM I use trilliap pro v2 (has AIM,Yahoo,MSN,IRC,ICQ) all in one... but Man I back my list up once a month just incase of sh!t like this..

What file is it that you backup on your PC? I was always under the impession this was stored on AOL servers somewhere and did not know you could manually load up your buddy list in the event something like this happens.

Back