Chip's AKRCC Deimos Berg

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chip cross

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Chip's AKRCC Deimos Berg
100_2056.gif

100_2056.gif

100_2058.gif

100_2059.gif

100_2060.gif

100_2061.gif

100_2063.gif

100_2064.gif

100_2065.gif

100_2074.gif

Specs

AKRCC Deimos chassis
Losi crawler shocks with Ax-10 rodends
Berg axles with AX-10 stub shafts
Mamba Max esc
Team Brood 45 Turn handwound motors
Castle Creations BEC
Jr 8711 steering servo
Spektrum DSP 75 dig servo
DUD front and rear dig
Traxxas 5318 upper links
Traxxas 5319 lower links
CAC Tucker wheels
Hot Bodies Rover tires
Cross rock stopper
NWTT Hybrid #5 foams
Maxamps 3 cell 1550 mah lipo
Hpi Bug body
TLT 1 body post
DX3R

No shafts, not interested... :p

Just kidding chip :D Looks like a sweet rig, CG is insanely low on it too, and it's still got tons of clearance under the middle. Nice to see you running sprung Losi shocks, not droop, too.

Thos Hot Bodies tyres look the freakin works too :D

Droop is for underwear or knickers as you U.K. guys say it. All I can say about the chassis is it works very well. I even like the shafty version of the chassis. I am going to build a shafty for version of my comp rig for the wife.

i think i see the crawler guru
Where is Charlie ??? :hehe:

Last edited:
damn i surely thought the had a category for best builder of the year or something alog them lines.

damn i surely thought the had a category for best builder of the year or something alog them lines.

You gotta be nice to get that and well, I say what I think, which makes people butt hurt. :hehe:;)

yeah but ur always building beastly poop,when u gonna post pics of that 6s ae build

looks like crap chip!!! ok not really, I'm jelious, wish you guys would have released that chassis alittle sooner!!! how are the hot bodies? you just mount your lipo up on the skid?

looks like crap chip!!! ok not really, I'm jelious, wish you guys would have released that chassis alittle sooner!!! how are the hot bodies? you just mount your lipo up on the skid?

I love the HB Rovers, I told you to wait.

you just mount your lipo up on the skid?

Yes sir !!

Last edited by a moderator:
oh jeeze chip, had to throw some patience at me to make me feel bad lol.

Nice Chip, Very Nice Rig, I'm just getting into this whole crawler craze, and I like it.

Nice Chip, Very Nice Rig, I'm just getting into this whole crawler craze, and I like it.
There is alot of guys in your area that do it, go check out a comp or two then get you a rig. The Kyosho Rock Force is gonna be hot along with the Berg and HR MOAs

mam chip that looks awesome

are yall goin to make one for shaftys?

Last edited:
There is alot of guys in your area that do it, go check out a comp or two then get you a rig. The Kyosho Rock Force is gonna be hot along with the Berg and HR MOAs

I have me a rig I won that AX10 ARTR, any suggestions to make it crawl better? I already added weights to the wheels.:D

I have me a rig I won that AX10 ARTR, any suggestions to make it crawl better? I already added weights to the wheels.:D

Limit the shock travel, 4 link it, IMO the 3 link just don't cut it. Flip the tranny around, and get some knuckle packs.

I have some shorts just like that guys in the vid. Ill wear them when i comeover there to test drive that beast.