Chevy K30 Killer (CorssRc XT4 EMO)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FREEDOM83

RCTalk Champion
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Chevy K30 Killer (CorssRc XT4 EMO)

This one is on the way, with some Tamiya TS37 spray, I have the 45kg Gimod servo and the AXE 2300 combo that I removed from the Hilux, and I'll put some "chanquish" rims that I have with china "IFR" rings and crazy crawler foams with the standard tires that don't have bad look .

8fd74a10.jpg

566acb10.jpg

2c895510.jpg

8199b910.jpg

That is a killer looking truck, and I'm not even a fan of that body style. But that looks awesome.

Chassis assembled... the body still remains. Good quality at all times I'm liking it

I have taken it with such eagerness, that I have only taken a photo before starting to ride when I have greased an axles ..

The tires inside on the flanks, take note Proline and Rc4wd !!!

And I put the tires that it comes with on the child's sling, beadlock and heavy, and it also comes with 5!

It's almost there, there's work left but it's hardly visible hahahaha, so far I haven't taken many photos, but I can give my impressions

The chassis looks very good weight distribution, I don't like the "cardan" that joins the box with the transfer, but we'll see if it works, if not the solution is a normal cardan. The plastics look very good to tighten the screws, it is a good rub at the end of assembling everything, I like the plastic, although it seemed bad to me in the ball joints, they are 3mm, the same easy solution if they do not give good results. For the rest I see it very compact and well thought out. A bit absurd at some point, how to release the transfer to pass the front axle locking cable to the back of this servo.

I really liked the body in general, once assembled it is compact and very light despite what it seems. The seats can be placed in the front or back with the screws that hold them and have a hole for the belts, or flanges hahaha. I liked everything a lot except for one thing, I don't know who was the "engineer" who had the idea that the hinges and supports be attached to the hood and the car as well as the hood lock slip. It is a solemn rubbish that this is attached, I had to bring something to screw on the hood and body so that it can be used with ease. For the rest I like it a lot and the battery hole is a hoot. Also, a large lipo fits a 5200 3s, it still leaves a hole.

I leave you the photos that I have taken, they are not very good but I have enjoyed so much that I have not stopped to take photos

Last edited:
I didn't really need to see this. Now I want one. lol That is some seriously cool work

Back