check out this garage sale deal

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxxJTmasheR

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I found this at a garage sale, its a t maxx 2.5, its dusty and dirty but it has a hitec 645 steering servo, roll cage( its going to eBay) and has a complete o.s .18 cv-r with a motor saver air filter. the lady wanted $20 for it and i bought it right away, as soon as i got home i tore down the motor and cleaned it and to my surprise on the second pull she fired right up, the compression it unreal seeing as it was pro sitting for years, the pic of the three is just the other ones iv gotten recently

Attachments

• iphone pics 003.jpg
    iphone pics 003.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 103
  • iphone pics 002.jpg
    iphone pics 002.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 120
  • iphone pics 004.jpg
    iphone pics 004.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 110
nice deal! What is the green car in the background, body style and what type hpi?

the green one is an extended t maxx with a caddilac escalade body, i too got that on a great deal, it had a ton on rpm parts and best of all those new pro line big joes tires and pro line beadlock rims. only thing it didnt have was a motor, i got it for $40 from a guy at my lhs that was selling stuff out of his trunk

Attachments

• iphone pictures 312.jpg
    iphone pictures 312.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 84
thanks I've been lucky lately in finding deals but I'm starting to have too many cars and parts but its better to have parts laying around then having to go to the LHS everything i need a screw