check out my new toy boyz!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adeezy9183

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey boys and girls, i just wanted to share the excitement with you guys. I got a new toy! Revo w/ a modded picco .26 w/ nova cooling head. other mods include tekno radio box, 330 oz. steering servo, traxxas steel cvd's, chrome ths racing pipe. (the trinity pipe is on in the pic but i had to take it off cuz it was WWWAAYYY to loud for where i live.) Robinson racing steel first gear. rpm a-arms in the rear. tini golds aluminum shocks. I got this revo on a trade. I had a few problems with it at first but i got them fixed and finally this afternoon I got to take it out and MAN O MAN does this thing rip...It also has a locker in the front diff which keeps the front end down coming out of a corner. I'll try to get a video up when i can but for now i just wanted to share the excitement with my brothers on nitrotalk. enjoy boys. more pics coming

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
nice truck man, you do realize though that your front shocks are on backwards right? I thought i noticed something weird on it. hahaah

SWEET rig, man! That's a nice get. What did you have to give up for it? BTW, Nitro4Life is right, your front sponges are flip-flopped. :D Can't wait to see the vids!

:Washington_National:redbuggy:

wow, i didn't even notice. even when i ran it yesterday, the front end acted fine. i'll be sure and flip them cuz I'm sure the bigger jumps wouldn't like the shocks backwards...lol an RIZ I gave up a savage x ss and a MERV...this thing is MINT tho. pics don't do it justice

o i talked to my buddy i got the revo from and the front shocks are suppose to be like that. It helps with take off on keeping the front end down. and after running, i can assure you that it does. it's called a droop mount...

o i talked to my buddy i got the revo from and the front shocks are suppose to be like that. It helps with take off on keeping the front end down. and after running, i can assure you that it does. it's called a droop mount...

I guess my center diff does the same exact thing though. HAHA

I gave up a savage x ss and a MERV...this thing is MINT tho. pics don't do it justice

NOOOOOOO, not the SS! :( I would have given up the MERV but not the SS.

I just got another Savage off "evil-bay" to go along with my 25. It needs a little TLC but that's not a problem. I love toolin'.

I also got a Revo off "evil-bay" about 2 months ago but that needs a lot more work. Once I get it all hooked all up I'll post pics for you guys.

:Washington_National:redbuggy:

it was tought giving up the savvy but it's all good. i'll have another. besides, I've dealt with the guy i got this revo from before so i knew that his stuff would be top notch. No worries here...and please post some pics when u get her up and running

Back