check out my first maxx photos

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davy t maxx

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
just a little post to attempt to get my t maxx on the web, not sure if this'll work, slightly web illiterate. :rolleyes:

http://photos.wanadoo.co.uk/album/1148785

please tell me what you think, she's pretty damn quick and is currently toasting a good few savages and a brandnew revo still with the stock bottom end and a crazy nuts racing head.

did, ye. got a friend who does the designing because i'm crap at art, seem to have a good knack at reproducing though. just bought a new air brush so i'm turning out shells for my lhs for nothing to practice, they supply the shells i put paint on them.

That a very sweet truck!!! It adds up when building them up doesn't it lol I dont even want to know what I have in mine I think my wife would choke me if she knew hehe

cheers, it's taken me a year and well over twice the original value of the truck toput together, still waiting on a couple of bits coming from new era models, might get a roll bar too although not sure how it'll fit with the chassis i'm running.

Very nice, Davy.

What springs are you running in those photos?

Also, what head is that? Looks like it will cool real nice!

Ohhh, Awesome lookin Maxx! The body thats pink, white, and black is awesome!! I love the flames on it!! Nice Job.

the reds are the stock ones and the blues i can't remember, i'll trace them back and put them in a post, came as a set of 8 and only needs 4 to sit a bit better and be more active, not tested them properly at the track yet as it's 6 inches under water now as it hasn't really stopped raining in about 4 months

as i thought, thet're fasttrax hard springs, the head's a crazy nuts rc one, runs really cool, dropped about 15degrees c when it was put on. it's a pactra red on the shell

What chassis is that? I have the same one but since I bought mine used I don't know what kind it is. BTW nice truck......

the chassis'a full force rc one, the website will show you and tell you all,

http://www.fullforcerc.com/spider_chassis.htm

the carbon one looks well nice but sticking carbon on a jumping truck has to be asking for trouble, i,ve got the carbon radio tray from them but it's not in a stressed part, i wouldn't want to throw it off 15foot drops with a carbon chassis