Chat Room???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And where isthis chat located?

yea what he said. i been there but couldnt remeber it

Originally posted by Jason399
So why did you say this????
rcnitrochat

Looks like you're just trying to boost your post count by posting something you don't know about.

i couldnt remeber but i try to help looks like you bosting your count by bugging me

Ok. Thanks for the info.:doh:

And.... theres no one there!!!!

That chat room was started by a former member by the name of Niffken. It is no longer utilized on a regular basis. Pirata if you want to initiate a chat, start one up and invite the members you desire to participate. "RCNitroTalk" is a good name to use, but as I said, few people have been going lately.

Mike if you look at the post date you'll see it was over a week ago. The "boy wonder" just wanted to boost his post count by bringing this one back from the dead. The question was actually answered by someone via aim. I still like him saying it was "no problem" when he did nothing to help. If you look on the forums you'll see the "boy wonder" is playing necropheliac.

I am well aware of the date this thread was posted. I am also well aware of who Jason399 is. I have seen his activity on this board, and am concerned but not going to get into it with an old friend over. I thought you might not be aware of the fate of the chat room in question. Either way, issue is both overrated and dead.

His title does say it all, and in response to this quote...as long as I frequented that particular chat, I never once saw him enter or leave the room. He may be thinking of a different chatroom, but if he's not...he's blowin' smoke.

aim private room rcnitrotalk

I decided to leave myself connected to the chat room today.
Look what I found when I checked it later.
It was a little dead in there, except for that exciting personal request.

Session Start (AIM - shortrandy:rcnitrotalk): Mon Oct 14 04:24:48 2002
[08:00] *** rcnitrotalk has joined the chat.
[08:21] *** rcnitrotalk has left the chat.
[10:47] *** rcnitrotalk has joined the chat.
[10:47] rcnitrotalk: aww poop
[10:47] *** rcnitrotalk has left the chat.
[13:18] *** rcnitrotalk has joined the chat.
[13:18] rcnitrotalk: well poopy pants
[13:19] *** rcnitrotalk has left the chat.
[18:37] *** rcnitrotalk has joined the chat.
[18:37] rcnitrotalk: well **** me
[18:37] *** rcnitrotalk has left the chat.
[18:38] *** rcnitrotalk has joined the chat.
[18:38] *** rcnitrotalk has left the chat.
[22:56] *** rcnitrotalk has joined the chat.
[22:56] *** rcnitrotalk has left the chat.

Back