Charger?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitbull14218

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hi, is there a charger that can be used for almost every battery i need to charge? Like my battery pack for my RX, also my battery pack for my roto start, also that chargers them max so i dont have to time them myself. I hate having all these different wall chargers, but then again i dont want to spend $300 on a charger.

i use a Venom Pro wich will charge em all.

Nice ill have to look into them!

I have a Duratrax 230 and love it. About half or more of the guys at my local track use one also.

Do you guys usually get the adapter thingy for using with your cars cigarette lighter? like when your racing at the track and such.

The Onyx 230 has built in A/C so I always plug it into a wall outlet. I wouldn't recommend using the cig lighter since you will probably be drawing 4 to 5 amps from it. I have connected it directly to my car battery when 'in the field'.

i like the duratrax ice even though i dont have it. eventuially I'm going to buy it though because from what I've read about it its nice.

Hyperion 606i $140 from most shops and online.

Thunder Power 1010c, paid $25 for mine at a hobby store that was going out of business. :)

electrify triton EQ. its got the ac adapther and already has the dc leads with aligators attached so no bannana plugs.

electrify triton EQ. its got the ac adapther and already has the dc leads with aligators attached so no bannana plugs.

How are you liking the Triton EQ? They came out a few months after I got my 606i and they look to have close to the same specs. That was the main reason I got my 606i was because of the included ac adapter, although I had to buy charge leads seperate.