Sold / Found Changing Plans Sale - SCT Stuffs

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer 1966

What are we doing today?
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I was starting a project but decided I'm going to stay with nitro so this stuff needs to go. Pics finally added. Sorry,still don't have any of the mini sct.

1) Team Losi XXX-SCT - Used ARTR w/brushed Tekin G-10 and a motor. I don't remember what motor is on it,but it runs. Also comes with an extra 19t motor and a couple of other parts. Rock Star body in ok condition. DE wheels but I don't remember what the tires are. No battery,Radio or Receiver $100 Shipped

2) 3s 5000mAh Sky LiPo - NEW/Never charged or used. 20/40c $50 shipped

3) Viper Copperhead Brushless System 5150kv 4-pole motor - Lightly used and in original box with instructions - $100 shipped

4) Turnigy Mini SCT - Lightly used RTR. Brushless with I think a 1550mAh 2s LiPo,lots of NIP spare parts and an HPI 2.4 radio/receiver. $90 + shipping

Might trade,offer up. Will make better deals if you buy multiple items.

2f1d.jpg

6n9o.jpg

ne12.jpg

wjvv.jpg

osr2.jpg

ky1u.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry I'm unable to get pics up due to computer issues but this stuff still needs to go.

Submit some offers, it's good stuff.

Most pics are finally up. Sorry it took a while,it's been very busy around here lately. Still have to get the mini sct pics. Made adjustments to prices. LiPo price is firm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back