Cen Genesis

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puffnstuff

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Have you guys seen the forthcoming truck from cen racing called the genesis ? This thing looks to set a new standard for mt's.

Last edited:
That is going to turn some heads...,,,:D :wtf: :ahh: :dancin: :breakdown

WOW! Very impressive. The 4 wheel steering is a very cool idea. Just by looking at the pictures you can tell why it needs 4 brakes to stop that beast.

Now we just need to wait for its release and to see a couple of reviews to see how it stacks up to the others in the MT catagory.

looks they took the idea from the savage for the frame..smart choice!!! That is going on my Christmas list

need more info on dirt demon lhd was braking in the eng lost a pin incvd been waiting two weeks now to get it back

thi think ill go get my truck back and make my own damm pin.

Cen is going to be big in the future. the price is under the T Maxx and the Savage 25. I will be getting one when they come out. The motor size is huge and the four wheel steering is awesome. They also have on roads that seem to be nice and under the prices of other on roads. Very nice truck

well my hobby shop called them up since they are a distributer for them... Late Jan to early March... $500 for a RTR.... have one on a sold order...