CEN Genesis

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread should full on be moved to general nitro talk or other monster truck talk. I hear the truck should cost around $500.00

this is already posted under other MT forum.... I have mine on order since last Nov.... cost is $500... for the RTR... looks bad ass.. only down fall is that replacement parts will be hard to come by for the first few months... but I don't think I'lll be bashing soo hard till then..... my .46 Truckzilla vs the CEN Genisis 46 will be a challenge

Yes I did a search and read them, just wanted to know if anyone was thinking of obtaining one. I was thinking of the truckzilla upgrade but now it is on hold to check out the CEN truck.
Especially you TRDStreetFighter, since you have the upgrade. If you dont mind, where did you place your order???

I can't believe that it has plastic sliders on it for drive shafts. You'd think with something that size and that big of a power plant would run steel cvd's or swing shafts.

That will probably be one of the first aftermarket parts around.

I think that it is going to be a hit. I am going to get one but I am going to let other people spend there hard earned cash first and see if they like it, LOL. The .46 motor, 10 shock suspension, and the best, four wheel steering. If that doesn't tell ya sumptin I dont know what will.

Back