Sold / Found CEN CT-5 1/10th Nitro ARTR

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmahh

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hello all. I have decided to sell my two 1/10th onroads

first is a CEN CT-5 Onroad Nitro.
car is fully stock with NX-15 motor. I purchased the car last yr (06) for 350.00. never ran it on a track and its never abused!!! I have put just over a gallon of Traxxas 20% thru it. it never ran hot ( never got over 260*F to be honest) always fires right up and is a strong running motor. I did the Heat Cycle method of brake in. The motor has been nothing but a pleasure to use. always used afterrun and set at BDC after the runs.

I ran this on a local Soccar complex Drive, which last yr was brand new, very smooth and clean. it does have scratches on the bottom of the chassis from normal use. None are deep or nasty! Car came with the Yellow Porsche 911T body, and it is in very good condition. Also includes a Saleen body which is used and a lil worse for wear, but still in decent useable condition. This R/C has Never Been Wrecked!!!!!!!!!! and aside from normal maintenance, never needed any repairs except to replace the stock steering servo. Car is in 9.5 out of 10 coniditon.

Car is set up as it was when I first unboxed it. still has the track gearing/belts installed, and the speed gears/belts are still new in the original package. With the Speed Gears/Belts installed, it will reach the CEN advertised 73.4 MPH.

car has never been abused or crashed, though it has had it bumps, but there is no damage other than the scratches on the chassis bottom.
I planned on racing this yr. but the only track close by didnt re open this yr. the next closet onroad is about 2.5 to 3 hrs away, and as a result, the car has only been started and ran once last season in spring.

the stock steering servo crapped out on me last year, so i installed a JR 650MG and it worked very well! But this servo is not included as it has other hobbys to attend to. lol thoguh the stock throatle/brake servo is.

other than a steering servo, the car is RTR as it willl include the stock Skion TX/RX that came with it. I used my Spektrum on it. also has a 1400 Mah NiMH hump cell with it.

included will be the Stock Porsche 911T body, and the Saleen body i did use. also includes a set of rims/foam tires to use at the track, a pair of 37 shore and a pair of 42 shores i THINK!
also has another 4 USED rims/tires that has the faux brake rotors.

i paid 350.00 for the car plus LHS Retail on the other goodies. will take 230.00 plus shipping.

My R/Cs are always well maintained and cared for. I'm not a kid, and those these are toys, they are COOL AS HELL, and i treated and kept them in such condition.
never abused or mis used.

I can get additional pics if you need any.

CEN CT-5
this first pic is during the first run of the heat cycle.
DSCN0651.gif

DSCN1027.gif

DSCN1029.gif

DSCN1030.gif

DSCN0688.gif

pm me or email me for info/details.
I'm willing to swap for Baja 5B hop ups.
Timmahh

here is a link to my PB acnt with the newest pics.
http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i189/levi0804/other/4sale/CEN CT-5/

this one is also a very clean and ready to go unit, except for a steering servo.

ready to race, i even have 4 brand new faom tires for it (33.00 per pair) so when i got to a track, i d have nice tires to run. they are new in package, never installed or even pulled out of the box yet.

like with the Jammin, make a fair and reasonable offer. not interested in parting out or tradeing, except for Baja 5B upgrade parts.

anyways, i need to move this out. spring is just around the corner. and I'm still short stuff for my baja.

T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back