Cb65 jukebox.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool!
It shows the diversity in the types of music.
A lot of the new age music was inspired by the old age music!

Cool!
It shows the diversity in the types of music.
A lot of the new age music was inspired by the old age music!
Kraftwerk inspired the use of electronic instruments in today's music, and nearly all of today's music uses electronic instruments. They were the first band to use all electronic instruments too- before then it was only really experimentation by the likes of Pink Floyd.

These music videos really can't be more american, can they :p

saw floyd twice. Best show I have ever been to... I have have been to a LOT of shows! I worked for a sound and lighting company...I did a LOT of shows, maintained a lot of heat for bars and nightclubs too... Was a great gig for a long time.

saw floyd twice. Best show I have ever been to... I have have been to a LOT of shows! I worked for a sound and lighting company...I did a LOT of shows, maintained a lot of heat for bars and nightclubs too... Was a great gig for a long time.
I am jealous :p Never been to a concert before- but to see pink floyd, that'd be one I'd see.

If they, well the remaining members tour again... GO! I was actually considering going to see 'Brit Floyd'... I saw them on tv and when they play, they play album verions and are pretty much dead on as far as hitting every note... And yeah, I'd say I pretty much know them all. I actually haven't been to a show in a while... It might be time.

If they, well the remaining members tour again... GO! I was actually considering going to see 'Brit Floyd'... I saw them on tv and when they play, they play album verions and are pretty much dead on as far as hitting every note... And yeah, I'd say I pretty much know them all. I actually haven't been to a show in a while... It might be time.
Something tells me live shows aren't going to happen again... However, as you said, Brit Floyd are incredibly accurate as a cover band.

Yeah, David Gilmour seems to have moved on. Roger Waters however... I haven't seen him in his own but if he ever goes back out to play... I'd go to see him too. I have heard good things about his shows. They are Def getting older and not so likely to enjoy touring the world on tour buses and from hotel rooms. The partying gets old after 30-40 years I guess. o_O

Yeah, David Gilmour seems to have moved on. Roger Waters however... I haven't seen him in his own but if he ever goes back out to play... I'd go to see him too. I have heard good things about his shows. They are Def getting older and not so likely to enjoy touring the world on tour buses and from hotel rooms. The partying gets old after 30-40 years I guess. o_O
David Gilmour's new albums seem to be a bit more laid back, I reckon he'll tour in the UK with that at least, but yeah- Partying would get old after that long :)