Catamaran power?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bgbdwlf2500

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm working on the graupner sytems boat I got and dont know what to power it with. I'm thinking about just going vxl. Boat is 34" long and 10" wide. All abs plastic, not much weight. Any opinions?

Ever get this build off the ground? I just pulled mine out of the dust and the hull is falling apart. Currently trying to find a new hull or making a new fiberglass one

Eh...it was worth a shot in my book lol...I'm trying everything I know for advice

I would say an Arrma BLX 185 system is better for the price.

Yeah but...it wouldn't be the same to just buy a kit and put it together. This is gonna be kind of a major project but a fun one and I'll be able to enjoy seeing it on the water when finished. Kinda like a...taking me back to my childhood kinda thing and also giving me a new project to work on kinda thing...

Yeah but...it wouldn't be the same to just buy a kit and put it together. This is gonna be kind of a major project but a fun one and I'll be able to enjoy seeing it on the water when finished. Kinda like a...taking me back to my childhood kinda thing and also giving me a new project to work on kinda thing...
I wouldn't call the BLX 185 system a kit. It is just an budget ESC and motor that packs a good punch upto 6s. The motor goes for around $44.00 on eBay and can throw down with $120+ motors.

Really.......?. May have to look at that one anyway. Thanks for the heads up!!

I'll be looking at those items as soon as my body is built and painted