Carnage pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotrodrob

not hotdogbob
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Thought you guys might like to see these,anyone know the part # for this shaft,its the center one,not the input or the output,the one that the owb rides on.
qy6ybesu.jpg
e3e5u3an.jpg
reru9ehu.jpg
..........it snapped at the set screw

transmited from a mobile communications device

Copy that snook,thanx

Out of All the maxx I've had this is a first,lol

Hey guys,I finally had the time to install the new shaft,put it all together and installed the tranny,took it out for a rip lastnight and there is Still a loud clicking noise from the tranny,it is slipping also,.......is it the drive hub thing in there that's causing this?never had this problem before,any thoughts?

???

I would dis assemble it again and go through it. Sometimes transmissions on the maxx truck can be pain in the butt. If its clicking something is def not correct.

I cleaned it all and looked over it when I fixed the shaft,didn't see anything wrong besides the shaft,work is so out of control right now that I Dnt have the time to rip it apart and guess at it,lol,..cleard 93hrs last week,thanx for the input hulk

How did that part break... I have not broken that shaft yet on my MAXX "knock on Wood" LOL....

I cleaned it all and looked over it when I fixed the shaft,didn't see anything wrong besides the shaft,work is so out of control right now that I Dnt have the time to rip it apart and guess at it,lol,..cleard 93hrs last week,thanx for the input hulk

I understand the work hours man I work for a medical DME company emergency callouts at 2AM get old after a few 1000 times.

Back