can't find Revo 2.5 spare parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yoreh

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Trying to find a good on-line parts source for my Revo 2.5r. couldn't find any... only Revo 3.3. do both tracks share the same parts? what is the difference between them? thanks.

I believe the only difference is the 3.3 has a rear brake and a little bit longer chassis, I have a old revo 2.5 roller I use for parts and I can compare any if you need me to just ask! :)

The chassis is a bit longer as is the rear drive shaft. Other than that most of the parts interchange. The Slayer is also based on the older 2.5 chassis as well.

Thanks guys

The chassis is a bit longer as is the rear drive shaft. Other than that most of the parts interchange...

that also include the engine and transmission?

Actually, the 3.3 chassis is stretched in the front, so the front shaft is longer. All revos are about 95% interchangeable, except for the platinum. The only real differences between the original 2.5 and 3.3 are the chassis, body, engine, 2nd gear ratio, front shaft, and rods from servo to steering linkage, and lack of engine brace.

Here's your parts finder, click 'previous models' on the right hand side: http://traxxas.com/support

Back