Can't beat V-8 power baby!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speechless - lol. All I gotta say is, nice. Make that with one of them ricer engines, so it's nice n light, and you got a sport on your hands.

well.
What can you say about that?

wow.. I give them props just for lifting it..lol..

WOW. why would you need such a big chainsaw?

I remember when the unlimited chainsaw competition started, there were only 2 top contenders, the 305 GM v-8 and the Harley Shovelhead, the only ones that ever beat either one were "each other".

Jeep

Well, if you could come up with a light enough engine, I'm sure that a single person could lift it... Okay, they'd have to be on the 'roids, but still, a little tweaking in the design, and that could be a sport....

I can just see it all now; a super chainsaw bolted onto some kind of engine crane.... I'd tune in for that one.

I don't have a need for the chain saw, but I'll take the snowblower!!

vbgagnon said:
I don't have a need for the chain saw, but I'll take the snowblower!!
same here. if they had a super charged snow blower then i would be looking into that.

Hoffer???

:naughty Well It aint a snow blower or a chain saw but I'm selling my Vette on ebay It has a big 671 blower sticken out the hood LOL I don't really understand putting a hoffer on a chain saw but I guess if you where bored and it was just sitting there

Put a link to the auction.

Thats nuts - I'm sure that would take off a leg like a hot knife going through butter