Canned Glue Guns, Cigars in Boxes, and Yoga-ed Knee Pads

• Thread starter Penguin Fart Racing
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penguin Fart Racing

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
  2. Crawling
  3. Flying
  4. Boating
Just some silly home-madd tools most people already use. Hope I am not offending anyone. Attached is a TRIPLE-HEADER PIX : ONE- Ths wooden box is a cleaned up, and de-labeled CIGAR BOX purchased for $5.00 from a local high-end Tobacconist. Brand is DREW ESTATE, with the sub-brand being "ACID" https://drewestate.com/?portfolio=acid-cigars. These boxes are very handy for storing all manner of small gizmos. I've even used a pair as bass ported three-way speaker enclosures for a micro book shelf audio system. TWO- Was throwing out some cans from my fave gas generators --》 GARLIC INFUSED PORK AND BEANS. Next to the cans was my hot-nelt glue gun cooling off making a mess on an old FORMICA topped building board. Cans cut and de-bured make a good cooling-down stand and storage repository for hot-melt glue guns. Only caveat is to remember to REMOVE THE CONTENTS FIRST, then wash out before cutting the storage notch. I cut the notches and de-bur the cans with a wire-wheeled DREMEL followed by a touch of medium grit sandpaper. Beans and sliced pinkie blood is a distressing sight and only tastes good if you come out from your coffin at night and detest garlic! THREE- The blue mat rubber cemented to the thrift store wooden TV table is closed-cell foam YOGA MATTING. The foam is useful stuff when you need a spot of absorbing msterial, drawer liners, etc. when and where it shock- proofs and is vibrational insulating. Closed-cell foam is a MUST for the custom cut case liners for my HASSELBLADS and KENTUCKY FLINTLOCK. The foam liners typically shipped with cases from HARBOR FREIGHT
https://www.harborfreight.com/9800-weatherproof-protective-rifle-case-long-green-58657.html and dven PELICAN https://www.pelican.com/us/en/product/cases/long-case/air/1745 are typically OPEN-CELLED FOAM which is HYGROSCOPIC and can absorb and retain atmospheric moisture which quickly RUSTS what ever is in the case. DO NOT EVER USE OPEN CELL FOAM IN A CASE USED TO PROTECT YOUR NBTHK TOKUBETSU HOZON MUNETSUGU KATANA or you will end up with an extremely expensive pile of ancient rust ! I save money by making regular visits to pawn shops and thrift stores to acquire things like used YOGA mats, compartmentalized fishing lure boxes, useful tools, and a plethora of other shop-usefthingies. Heck, I once found a TRAXXAS E-REVO that had lots of aftermarket upgrades ! Its' battery was D.O.A. there was no charger and who ever pawned it tried to repair some seriously broken bashed parts with wood glue and electrical tape for some ripped up wires. Some replacement parts and a smidgen of solder and heat-shrink ( total replacement part cost ~$60.00 ) got me a good looking E-REVO. Will tell you sometime how I do temp repairs to shock towers with HEAT-SHRINK. What did I pay the pawn shop for it; $50.00 AS-IS !!! Now if I can some fractured TRIILITHIUM CRYSTALS to glue back together to upgrade the power source fir my TARDIS 😜

Resizer_16594737197311.jpg

Resizer_16594771134121.jpg

Last edited:
I use a " bench" style jewelry box for my tools and paints with a hobby lobby 18 drawer organizer i used some metal wire from a clothes hangar to make a hangar for my micro hot glue gun on i screwed to the side of the organizer also a door shoe "pocket" with 28 clear slots i concidered for wheels tires but havent utilized it yet

Thanks for the ROPOSTE. Would like to see your organizer. ENTROPY is a measure of DISORDER. DELTA S = -k ln W which loosely means the MORE YOU WORK, the MORE DISORGANIZED you become ( Third Law of THERMODYNAMICS ). I might get some ideas of how yo jnvorporate what you fo either the wood TV Tzble Stand next to my computer work statio. BUMMER. just found my picture in Webster's Dictionary as an example of what ENTROPY is 😩

Thanks for the ROPOSTE. Would like to see your organizer. ENTROPY is a measure of DISORDER. DELTA S = -k ln W which loosely means the MORE YOU WORK, the MORE DISORGANIZED you become ( Third Law of THERMODYNAMICS ). I might get some ideas of how yo jnvorporate what you fo either the wood TV Tzble Stand next to my computer work statio. BUMMER. just found my picture in Webster's Dictionary as an example of what ENTROPY is 😩
You are correct...my table looks like your cigar box pic most of the time while working but i clean up and i put away when done however while work its a disaster and I'm losing stuff so i also got a round magnet tray and a 4x6 aluminum tray for non magnetic

I'm just confused! 😜😜
Not to be offensive i have an overactive mind (add/adhd) and do the same crap hes probably got 500 things going in his mind at once
And it just all comes out at once in a jumble ,and uses complex words because he seems well versed and would make normal context seem inadequate to use the way he works most likely
I struggle daily not to do the same and not confuse people

Basics is he makes stuff to try to keep everything clean and tidy and organized and wants to see others ideas and share his

Not to be offensive i have an overactive mind (add/adhd) and do the same crap hes probably got 500 things going in his mind at once
And it just all comes out at once in a jumble ,and uses complex words because he seems well versed and would make normal context seem inadequate to use the way he works most likely
I struggle daily not to do the same and not confuse people

Basics is he makes stuff to try to keep everything clean and tidy and organized and wants to see others ideas and share his
Oh I get it cause I do also just on different stuff. I wasn’t try to make fun, just mind blown. Keep doing what keeps that mind occupied. Cheers guys!

Sorry everyone. Did not intend to confuse, upset or irritate. Guess it is time for me to just stop posting to this forum.

Sorry everyone. Did not intend to confuse, upset or irritate. Guess it is time for me to just stop posting to this forum.
Don’t be sorry, i didnt mean to offend you. Was just clowning around. You have great insight and have provided to the forum. I'm just a newbie redneck who is not good with people to begin with. Provide that wisdom @Penguin Fart Racing

Nah man your fine, fully comprehended what you said i was trying to explain to my belief as to why razz might not understand your literature.

I stated I was not trying to be offensive towards anyone including yourself as to my deduction