Canadian Online Store

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

92 Teg-B18A

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I've looked on Tower Hobbies website for some RC stuff. I looked at their shipping to Canada and it's $17.99 (USD) plus I'll have to pay duty etc when it comes across the border!
My question is, Is there an online store like Tower Hobbies in Canada?

I've been wondering the same thing..Its always to much to get it here and bring it over the border.I'll try to find one.

sweet thanks!
Their site is kinda hard to navigate though.

Ya you gotta know what you want.

Steve

yeah definately, they aren't much cheaper for bodies than the local hobby store that I goto. I suppose I can wait two weeks if my body has to be ordered from HPI and not the distributor (like my foams were).
Thanks for the info though!

It is a very good site with lots of stuff.

Steve

yeah they actually have really good prices on failsafes! The Venom is cheaper than the Dynamite!

Yes, its like 30 bucks or something. They will have almost anything you need there.

Steve

hmm, they even have a Tx case too!
How much is shipping to Cowtown do you figure?

Well my Dad works in Edmonton all the time. If you want me to the order the stuff then bring it to you (I live in Calgary) it will all work fine. Go to www.calgaryrc.com (you might already know) and chat to some of us on the forum.

Steve