Can someone identify this part so i can replace it

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidac49

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
2_zpsc15253c3.jpg

1_zps4a0bfe01.jpg

this is on the front of the truck. need to know name of part so i can buy a replacement. this is for my Katan s/t so i will probably have to buy something completely different I'm not sure? those zip ties dont look like a well fit quick fix.

I'm not familiar with the truck or even that part in particular, but if you can either find the manual online or a parts catalog, than you may be able to find that part. A manual would be your best bet. Hope this helps!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

i have most of the manual but the truck is so old they dont make these parts anymore. its from power racing. 1/8th here is a pic of a new one back in the day.
car-570_zps3653a61f.jpg

I'm really trying to find out if i can just use a part from a different manufactuer and trying to avoid someone telling me i have to buy a whole new front end since i wont be able to replace that individual part.

Hmmm.... Is there any way you could put up another picture, possibly a side view of the part? It's hard to identify it at that angle. Also, the truck may be re branded as another truck/name, may help when searching for parts...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

To me that looks like the toe block just because the hinge pin connects to it.

Last edited:
oohhh, ok now i see what it is... Since the truck is as old as it is, and parts are scarce, you may have to do some trial and error to find something that works. It would suck to have to retire the truck because of that one small part... I'm sorry i can't offer much help, but another more experienced RC'er may be able to help... I hope i've helped a little.Good luck,
nitro_newbie

That truck was made by power racing rc, I doubt it highly if you are going to find any replacement parts for that truck.

Last edited:
I think this is what you need, upper suspension mount
PRPBE004 Alum Fr. Upper Susp. Mt.
Details
PRPBE004
Weight 0.10 lbs
Price: : $16.98
Options

Haha oh man I am sorry but I can't resist, is that a friggin batman kids bandaid? LOL!!:hehe:

Thanks avelciario. My truck got ran over on Friday so I'm going to need a few more parts as well. And yes hpi. Cut myself with a straight razor and my girl is in school to be a nurse so she gave me a lollipop and a batman band aid for my owie. Hah

Back