Can’t find replacement spoiler!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasonmc89

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I’ve recently gotten a Losi mini t 2.0 and I can already tell the moment I push it a little and take a slam that flimsy rear spoiler is gonna crack.. It’s screwed on, so clearly replaceable, yet I cannot seem to find any replacements online at all! Only carbon fibre ones from the US (I’m in the UK)

Surely this part is available to buy?!

Any help would be appreciated!

Jason.

Hello everyone!

I’ve recently gotten a Losi mini t 2.0 and I can already tell the moment I push it a little and take a slam that flimsy rear spoiler is gonna crack.. It’s screwed on, so clearly replaceable, yet I cannot seem to find any replacements online at all! Only carbon fibre ones from the US (I’m in the UK)

Surely this part is available to buy?!

Any help would be appreciated!

Jason.
The part number is LOSB1335. You can find it on eBay, Amazon, and most parts stores in the states. I dont know about in the U.K., but, you could try searching with the part number. Its listed as the mini 8ight and mini 8ight-t.

The part number is LOSB1335. You can find it on eBay, Amazon, and most parts stores in the states. I dont know about in the U.K., but, you could try searching with the part number. Its listed as the mini 8ight and mini 8ight-t.
Hey, thanks for the reply! That part seems to be for the mini b! When I search the mini t part number it just comes up with the whole body shell. I’m so confused as to why I can’t find this simple part!

Hey, thanks for the reply! That part seems to be for the mini b! When I search the mini t part number it just comes up with the whole body shell. I’m so confused as to why I can’t find this simple part!
I did a search for Losi Mini-T wing, and that's what came up. Ill ask my neighbor later. He has a Mini-T and a mini 8ight. Maybe they are the same.

Back