Georgia Byron ga. Starting up small bashing track in backyard.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zdragon71

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I live in byron ga on a 2 acre plot and have started to build a track with one table top jump and several other smaller jumps around a 1/4acre area in my yard. Any one with electric or nitro powered off road rc trucks or buggies in the area are welcome to pm me for access for bashing with me. Also have an area good for bashing very close by with much more room to stretch out. :D really just need friends to bash with. Its not as fun by yourself and seems like nobody around here wants to play. I hope to make the track pretty nice a little addition here and there as i can. I'm really limited physically from a back and hip disability. But i have plenty of room to run whatever you got.

Count me in bud! I've got some military stuff going on for the next couple Weeks and getting my tmaxx in order in the mean time.

Just realized I've already sent one pm with all that info. Oh well now you got my number so you can just give me a call when you want. Glad to have you on board buddy!

Back