Busted Stock Servo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mido

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I just went out to bash when i noticed my steering servo is acting up. So i noticed that the teeth inside are eaten. So now i need a new steering servo. I was wondering if anyone knows of any good. BUT CHEAP servo that fits perfectly and comes with all the screws and all..
Please leave an ebay link for me.
THANKS

and these fit in direct no trimming the plastic?:p:p

It comes with enough servo horn to choose from, so no i didn't trim any plastic.

Sorry Mido dont mean to take your thread but I was wondering if these servos mentioned would fit on the stock savage .25 electronics?

No problem, fits perfect. You can use the included longer servo arm that comes with the Hitec or you can dig thru the box your Savvy came in and find the spare parts they gave you. Your manual tells you exactly what spline count for each brand of servo.

i swiched mine to the futaba s3305 has metal gears and was 33 bucks at my lhs and works great i was gna get a hitec but couldnt justify in my head spending that on my basher for steering oh and it pluggd in and all stock parts like arm fits right on it

Last edited:
Back