busted EMAXX chassis

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amuze381

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I completely smashed my EMAXX. It is in a bunch of pieces. What is the best thing to replace the parts with and where can I find them?

What all did you break first of all :). I like to use ebay for parts just depends on what your needing though.

i am in the process of dismantling the pieces to get a better idea of what i need. so far I know i need all the suspension pieces and the main chasis pieces. I saw a metal chasis for a tmaxx, will this work for the emaxx

is the maxx a wide maxx or the older 1? thanks curtis

damn man what did you do?? anyway with my experience with the t-maxx.. if you break it replace it with t-6 aluminum and you wont again..

Check out gorrila maxx! They have some totally awesome E-maxx parts! Check ebay, they carry some good ones. What is the budget?

what did you do? to broke some many parts? thanks curtis

lol i was going to say the same thing....thanks curtis

It went straight into a curb. There was alot of gravel. After taking it apart, I need front and rear bulkheads and both skidplates. It looked alot worse than it was.

By the way it is a wide maxx. I got it sunday, broke it wednesday.

amuze381 said:
By the way it is a wide maxx. I got it sunday, broke it wednesday.

Ouch dude..... that has got to hurt. I broke mine pretty quick but not that quick. If you need any help let me know and I will do what I can. By the way ask around the forum, lots of folks have parts for sale or trade here with prices alot better than retail. Let us know how it goes.

Tom

amuze381 I have both the front bulkheads one rear bulkhead and both skid plates if you want them let me know and they are yours just pm me your info. I will look I might have the other rear one too :)

anyone ever have trouble keeping the drive shafts from breaking (due to power)

My titans are twisting my shafts (you'd think the t-maxx would do this more than the e-maxx, right? not my case here)

Yeah, the e-maxx has major torque... My friend who had an emaxx also had that problem... I would suggest CVDs... Unless you just like replacing the plastic sliders...