Bummer

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyMaxx

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I opened the box for my new Lynx3D radio to have a look see, and what do I find? It has no antenna. The rest of the kit is there, just no antenna. Now I have to wait until Friday to return it for a new one or get the antenna that must have fallen out of the box. Bummer. :(

Nope...my LHS is closed on WED and THUR for restock.

Originally posted by FastEddy
Did you buy it from Hunter?

Now thats funny:) But if he would have got it from me he would have only got the antenna:D

i hate when that happens. When i bought my futaba it was missing one of the crystals

Now, I'm with ya...glad I didn't buy it from Hunter, I could do without a $300 antenna...:D

Yeah you dont ever want to buy anything from Hunter that guy will, HEY thats me never mind:banana:

Did you buy it from Hunter?
I was just wondering..
I got a package in the mail from San Mateo with an antenna in it. Attached to it was a note that said “Sky Maxx This!”

LOL...now that is funny. The jabs keep on comin'

I was just wondering..
I got a package in the mail from San Mateo with an antenna in it. Attached to it was a note that said “Sky Maxx This!”

SHHHHH the note said dont tell SkyMaxx about this:D

Look at the bottom of the package and in fine print it should say

"Batteries and antennae purchased seperately"

Are you sure the antenna isnt burried in the foam? Go look again.....

I can see it now - Eddy is using it as a toothpick to get the bugs out of his teeth.

And no you dont purchase the batteries and antenna seperate lol....

I removed everything from the styrofoam packing and held it up to a 100w light. Nothing hiding inside the foam.

Eddy can keep the one he received via the mail. If he's using it to pick the bugs out of his teeth, I don't think I want to touch it...who knows what has been in his mouth and where those bugs have been...:D Just kidding, Eddy.

Back to the LHS tomorrow. I'll let all know how I like my new toy once I have it installed and running.

I think your going to like the lynx3d once you get it setup and running right.

Back