Bummer

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lykan

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well.. the XTM need a spur gear (have to order), and I stole the throttle arm, because my boy stepped on the maxx and broke a tip off.

The maxx, well.. I have just about everything I need except one bulk, and the front skid.

3 days from pay day, no nitro, and no cash to fix it. Just figures I have a few free days with the boys in school a full gallon of nitro ,and everything's broken. lol

I don't know whats worse, the awesome weather and no nitro to run, or staring at the order page without enough in the account to click "buy now" LMAO

I suppose I could take my hobby table outside in the sun clean and dismantle.. get ready for the new parts...

From now on I'm going to keep my R/C budget unspent until I break something. Just need keep fuel and glow plugs around. I'm also going to stock up on spurs for the XTM. A .18in a ST really goes through em.

Murphy's law strikes again! I'm just glad I had a chance to get some run time in before the rain came. Don't worry, spring's almost here. More good days with the kids in school to come.

Back