Bummed

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duramax47

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Okay so i figgered i would take out my slash today since it hasnt sold, Yes it has 2 runs on it now. So i was just doing some basic runs up and down the street and out of no where my front left wheel just falls off, JUST FELL OFF! like WTF the stub axel broke. and I know its like a 3 dallor part too. So instead of leting that ruin my day i decided to go watch my freind race his rc at the local track.

I was suprised with his rig. Its a losi 8 buggy, running on 4s and i could not belive the way it handled. I was very impressed. Does any one else have or use this rig. I did a little looking and looks like losi only makes a nitro losi 8, did he have to convert it or what.

No my mind hasnt changed I still want the savage flux hp.

Any ways thats how my day went down.

Last edited:
Man come on lol thats not called for. I want a flux so bad its not even funny! Your really busting my Brains!

Last edited:
I was getting ready to bring my slash out.... I guess wish me luck l.o.l. That always happens with something you want to sell. Its like a temperment out of the rc...

Yeah good luck, but if ur not selling it bet its fine lol

hate to say it but all good on the run except a couple flips but no serious damage... sorry...

Man come on lol thats not called for. I want a flux so bad its not even funny! Your really busting my Brains!

i was just messing, i didnt even run it. My bros truck went down so we stopped after i ran my X for a tank.

I want a flux really bad, but i would like to involve my little brother since he doesn't have a rig.