BUM at the LHS

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disturbed2483

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well just got my maxx back after my little bro had packed away for about a year, and well tried running it but wasn't tuned well and well I suck at that so went to the LHS to get them to tune it after about an hour the guy at the LHS says " you need a new motor no and or ifs about it" this was in the alley behind the shop were he was trying to get it to stay on, so after that I was kinda dissapointed and as I was leaving this bum calls for me to come over a little hesitant at first i went over to him and says twenty bux and he will getting running like ever before well after about 30 min this thing screams like a bat out hell. ha new motor my ass. he says hes been living behind that hobby shop for about 5 yrs now.

he tuned it.

Thats great but what did he do to the engine? How did he tune it? How is your twenty bux spent going to help you when your engine is out of tune again? I ask only because, if I paid for someone to tune...I would want to know the details.

wow!! another fast eddy sighting!!! that guy is everywere!!

j/k. i agree with jon, like the old saying goes "give a guy a fish and he eats for a night, teach a guy how to fish and he eats for a lifetime" or something like that....

if i were you i would find a new hobby shop to!

I have **been** tuned in a back ally before for 20.00 but never tuned someone else in an ally for any price. :D

ROFL. Thats great eddy.

If I were you Id learn how to tune. Its kinda tricky at first but is really easy. Espically if you have a 2.5. There are only 3 needles. High speed, Low speed, and idle. Try a search here or at the traxxas forum and youll find plenty of info.

Bryson

if i were you i would find a new hobby shop to!

Sounds like he got the right hobby shop as long as he goes to the bum in the alley and not the idiot inside LOL